Spicy Thai Coconut Shrimp Recipe
Try this amazing oriental spicy Thai Coconut Shrimp....a unique taste ! A great coconut shrimp recipe.
Coconut Shrimp Recipe Ingredients
- 2 cups uncooked rice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons water
- 1 1/2 teaspoons red curry paste (such as Maesri) or chile paste with garlic
- 1 1/2 pounds medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 2 1/2 cups (1-inch) sliced asparagus (about 3/4 pound)
- 1 1/2 cups sliced green onions
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 (14-ounce) can light coconut milk
Cook the rice according to package directions, omitting salt and fat. While the rice is cooking, combine the water and curry paste in a medium bowl; add shrimp, tossing to coat. Place a large nonstick skillet coated with cooking spray over medium-high heat until hot. Add the shrimp mixture, and sauté for 4 minutes. Add sliced asparagus and green onions; cover and cook for 3 minutes or until the asparagus is crisp-tender. Stir in salt and coconut milk. Cook for 3 minutes or until thoroughly heated, stirring occasionally. Serve over rice. The spicy Thai coconut shrimp recipe is ready to serve...great oriental taste. Nice !